Bow Rails & Carpet

The carpet has gone in and the boat feels great underfoot, just need to keep it clean now. I used an outdoor, synthetic grass adhesive which is conveniently coloured green. I ended up sealing all the one-sided deck welds with silicone just to be sure. The bow rails took forever to get right and still be symmetrical, finally welded those on this weekend and already they are proving to be really handy on a boat. Next I will be a mounting on the berley bucket I had prepared earlier, all those months ago and also a rocket launcher (yet to be designed) and a fold-down windscreen. Before all of that though, I decided I will drop the canopy down about 30mm, cut down the brackets so it fits better under the carport, easily another full days work.

Carpet over the catch tank

Catch tank keeps fish alive all day!

Stainless steel inspection port for fuel tank sender





Storage hatch up front with a fully drained gutter around the perimeter




Bow rails are difficult to bend accurately by hand but patience and persistence will pay off!
















Comments

Popular Posts